Space Coast Woman of the Year Awards Banquet
Updated on March 3, 2013
Congratualtions to this year's winners of the 2012 Woman Engineer of the Year Award Winners:
High School Scholarship Winners:
- Emily Estry, Deltona HS. She will be pursuing a dual degree in Physics/Enginnering from Florida State University.
- Briana Luthman, Merritt Island HS: She will be pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of South Florida.
Space Coast Distinguished New Woman Engineer of the Year:
- 1st Lt Christa Kasdorf, Spacecraft Responsible Engineer, 45th Launch Support Squadron, USAF. Lt. Kasdorf's outstanding engineering support and skills were instrumental to the successful launch of 5 Department of Defense satellites for the USAF.
Space Coast Distinguished Technical Acheivement Award:
- Ms. Amanda Gillespie, RMA Engineer, SAIC. Amanda Gillespie has distinguished herself as an internationally acclaimed and recognized industry expert in Reliability, Maintainability and Availability engineering, enabling significant RMA improvements at KSC.
Space Coast Outstanding Woman Engineer of the Year:
- Ms. Donna Kocak, Systems & Advanced Programs Engineer, Harris Corporation. Donna Kocak has made a significant impact on Harris by diversifying the company's customer base. Her accomplishments are complemented by her business acumen and subject matter expertise.
Posted on Sep 9, 2012
Donate now to our scholarship fund! Your donations enable us to offer additional scholarships to local high school graduates going into Engineering, Science or Computer related fields. Each year we have so many exceptionally qualified applicants for our scholarships, it's difficult to select the winner(s). Your donations enable us to select additional candidates. All donors are recognized at the annual Awards banquet when the scholarships are presented.